I have many projects on the go at Bitbucket and Github; most of them are just for fun. Here are some of the jewels in the crown:
- Ullage - A simple language implementation in Rust.
- Rust Onig - Rust bindings for the Oniguruma regular expression library.
- Prattle - A foolish or inconsequential experiment in precedence parsing. A Patt-style operator precedence parser written in Ruby.
- Snooper - Spying on your files and running your tests. A ruby gem to watch for file changes and run arbitrary commands.
- Parsegen - Transform grammar files into working top-down parsers. A simple parser generator written in Python.
- Thunker - Home automation at its finest. A Linux daemon for the RaspberryPi designed to reset BT HomeHub routers when they crash.
- Turf - Object recognition with Grasmannian Manifolds. The source code for my final year university project, which uses manifolds and subspace distances rather than feature extraction to identify images in objects.